pondělí 3. července 2017

German ComicCon Munich

Hi, my dear readers ♥

At the end of May I decided to visit German ComicCon, which  took place in Munich for the first time - it's a pop culture convention happening in variety of German cities, with a famous guests, cosplay contest, artist alley and a big shopping area ♪
I have to confess that I'm getting a bit sad and envious every time I see photos of my friends having fun at conventions, wearing cosplays and let out their inner geeks for a whole weekend :D 
Unfortunatelly I live in a city where are no famous big conventions and it's too far away for me to travel to any. Honza doesn't like these things at all and an idea of going on convention with me dressed funny, pay for the ticket and be surrounded by fans all day is like nightmare to him :D that's why I decided to go, even though I had to go alone. eeek!

The con was a bit smaller than I expected, but I was still happy that I went :) I liked the atmosphere, talked to a few people, bought some cute stuff at artist alley and also Mass Effect t-shirt :D hu he he

At first I was determined to go as a casual random dalish elf, but... I chickened out (¬_¬) So I put on some of my Hufflepuff gear collection and went as a proud potterhead ! 





Confession n.2 (or did you notice already?) - I love cosplay ♥ Seriously, I admire all this work cosplayers are putting in their costumes - make-up skills, big-ass armors, role-play, wig styling, painting, 3D printing, etc. etc. *o* No wonder, cosplay stalking was one of the main things I was looking forward to :D
I even overcame my inner socially-awkward-peguin and asked some people for photos and then forgot which language I speak and just made this 👍👍👍 and ran away :D

I hope it's OK to share these here ? Unfortunatelly cosplayers don't have business cards, like artists do, so I can't tag them on photos T_T so sad ! Let me know, if you recognize anyone ♪

aww Newt :3 

That Saruman look :D 

I don't even play Overwatch, but these guys were my favourite ♥ 


 ...also these two *o* (what a clever idea to make a Carl cosplay as a girl !)

Sera ♥ ♥ ♥
I would love to make Sera cosplay, too btw.

there was a girl inside of this dalek :) 

this woman was insane *o* such a huge costume !


...and few random photos of things I saw there

 you could sit inside the DeLorean and get a photo :) if you weren't alone like me



 Governor's office :D



And here's my loot !

(the End Times graphic novel is SO GOOD)

he he... I'm still too broke to buy Andromeda, but this t-shirt was on sale so I couldn't leave without it


I also managed to squeeze through the crowd and see the panel with actresses from The Walking Dead and was too shy to get an autograph from Alfie Allen / Theon Greyjoy (he's so cute ≧◉◡◉≦ )... I think that I would never be able to pay for the photo-booth with famous actors, I would feel so awkward :D ha ha they're like normal humans with face of my favourite characters... so weird ...


I hope I will find courage to visit more conventions in the future !
I would love to go to Leipziger Buchmesse or meet people I know at AnimeFest again, but it's both so far away ... fuu


I hope you're all doing fine !
Have a beautiful day, everyone ♥



1 komentář:

  1. Cons looks so nice when you see all the photos. I am envy always when I see the photos of all the happy people in awesome cosplays :D I visited two cons and I felt so weird and awkward and didn't know how to enjoy all the activities, so I spent all days hidden in tearoom zone. So i know how Honza feels :D I would love to work on some amazing cosplay all year and meet all the lolitas I know from the past, meet many people I know from the internet on some con, but it's just too weird atmosphere in there. I guess I just don't like geeks .D

    OdpovědětVymazat