pátek 11. srpna 2017

Lenbachhaus

Hi, my dear readers ♥


Long time no museum outing post !
On one rainy Sunday we finally visited Lenbachhaus - a peculiar building, half moder, half built in Florentine-villa style. We had no idea what to expect inside, so we just entered and found out that this museum doesn't have 1euro tickets on Sundays :D The interior caught our eye so much, that we ignored the ticket price and went on another art adventure ♪




At the lower part of the gallery is contemporary art, various instalations and huge digital prints (love it) ♥ 


On the second floor is an exhibition of Munich painters





... and a room dedicated to The Blue Rider movement with the super-famous "Blue Horse I" by Franz Marc. Honza usually doesn't show any emotions when it comes to paintings, but this room made his eyes sparkle a bit (he he)



While he was admiring brush dynamics on Marc's paintings, I was standing, starring and admiring for long minutes this amazing Salome by Franz von Stuck ♥ I even come back to take a look at it again, because it's just

RIGHT IN MY HE(ART )


also this is one has an amazing atmosphere ♥



But the most peculiar part of this gallery are rooms of Franz von Lenbach which were created to look like art gallery, with muted light, dark green walls and many beautiful decorations - suddenly you feel like in a castle - or - in a real Florentine villa with a view on beautiful garden decorated with sculptures and little fountains ...




One of my favourite parts about art galleries (aside from the art itself, of course) is the art shop :D I love buying small art-nerd stuff and
here I didn't make any exception ! I had to buy a big poster of the Salome painting and also this super-cute enamel pin with the Blue Horse I ♥



I went all new out of the house on this Sunda - with head much lighter without my dreadlocks, new succulent sweater and pair of "formal" comfy pants which Honza refused to leave at the shop. I can't really see what's so special about them, but he loves them  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 





sweatshirt & pants - C&A
shoes - Nike
bag - ArtOfPan's RedBubble


ehm, now concerning my dreadlocks

Why I cut them off after more that 3 years?
- they were heavy
- messy
- and I was too lazy to do the proper repairs regularly
- I couldn't use any natural hair products like Lush shampoo or henna
- too short to do big hairstyles, too long to be worn in other hairstyle then the same bun every day
- I couldn't change my haircolour (the horror)

How I did it ?
- at first I tried to comb them out, but it took me 1 hour to comb out half of one... and I had like 30 of them on my head ?
- I cut them off to 10cm and comb that out
- it took a whole day, nevertheless
- it hurt
- I used a lot of unraveling conditioner and hair balsam
- this hairstyle is my work
(- I planned to go to hairdresser, but I didn't because I'm lazy)

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask ♪
I'm still super-happy that I had them for so long, because it was always my dream to have the real dreadlocks. Maybe one day I'll come back to them... but this time they HAVE TO BE white ! :D


Have a beautiful day, everyone ♥
and sorry about the Solas, he broke my heart, too



1 komentář: