čtvrtek 26. října 2017

Cats & Knits

Hi, my dear readers ♥

Another cat-themed outfit is here ! I'm not doing this intentionally, I just have a lot of stuff with cats to compensate the fact that I can't have the real one :D

This is the last summer-flashback outfit post, starting next week I'm going to talk about various events I attended in September/October and also knitting, of course. Hopefully I will catch up with outfits ha ha :D

On this day we made a trip to Trudering with Rommily and Mina. It's still a part of Munich, but it takes me about an hour to get there, so it's really a trip - but totally worth the time ! In Trudering is our favourite yarn store "Wolle & Schönes" ♥ This time I didn't plan to buy anything, but of course I did - I finally found the courage to buy yarn for knitted product for my Etsy shop ! A big thing I was thinking of for quite a while :) You can take a look at them on RABBIT HEART shop  ♪

Back to the outfit !
How many cats can you see on my outfit ? Hat, skirt, tattoo and socks ! Also I like the black ribbon on one of my sleeveless shirts so much, that I decided to add it on this one, too - it just looks so good ! 

The super-cute yarn skirt was a gift from Han and she got it from RedBubble (I don't know the name of artist, sorry) ♥









I hope you're all doing fine ♥
Autumn is almost over noooooooo

Have a beautiful day, everyone ♥



Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat