středa 15. listopadu 2017

Braddock "Hufflepuff" Hat

Hi, my dear readers ♥

Autumn is the perfect knitting season - and you know how much I love autumn AND knitting, so it could be also the best season for everything, but it isn't. Because winter is just around the corner, dark days, no leaves on trees, cold, rain, ugghh ...I hate winter so much that it almost spoils the autumn for me !

Lucky for us winter-haters (I'm not alone in this, right?) there are always things we can do to make this season a bit nicer - for example knit new hat(s) ! :D

My first hat of this year is a beautiful mustard yellow "Braddock" hat, made from yarn which dear Striga brought to me from Paris ♥ It's an original yarn from local yarn store "Lil Weasel" and it has THE MOST BEAUTIFUL SHADE OF HUFFLEPUFF 

The pattern from Christina Danaee is easy, quick and fun knit with an optional pompom ♪ (which I forgot how to make, so mine is a really tired pompom...)

Since the light is getting worse and worse I decided to try a new spot for photos in our living room, especially for knits - so we don't have to go outside :D It ended up looking really cozy, so I'm going to use it a few more times, I think ...






I hope you're all doing fine ♪
Have a beautiful day, everyone ♥



Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat