pondělí 29. ledna 2018

Museum Fünf Kontinente

Hi, my dear readers ♥

Winter is season of museum outing and gallery visits, which is (appart from snow and Christmas) probably the only good thing about this grey, ugly and cold part of the year.

In November we decided to visit something new and went to Museum of Five Continents in Munich, which is... well, instead of trying to re-tell the "about" from their website, I'm going to copy and paste part of it here for you to get the idea: "The Museum Fünf Kontinente, formerly known as the Staatliches Museum für Völkerkunde, was founded in 1862 as the first ethnological museum in Germany. The collection of artefacts of everyday life, ritual objects and works of art which are preserved and continually expanded here reflect humanity’s cultural diversity. They build bridges from the past to the present day and open doors to other ways of life and viewpoints. The Museum offers access to the cultural riches of the earth’s peoples in a way which is unique with Munich’s broad range of museums."

The musem's collection was quite amazing and really inspiring ! I loved the huge Budha statue from Japan and all kinds of patterns, jewellery and garment prints ♥

Here is a few photos I took for later as reference, or simply because I liked what I saw :)









My outfit was really simple, but I've been enjoying this casual style quite a lot lately ♪ Also I apparently can't get enough of (semi-)formal pants and I'm starting to own a little collection of them :D




turtleneck, pants - C&A
shoes - Etik Butik


I hope you're all doing fine ♪
Have a beautiful day, everyone ♥



Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat